Easy Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, or as needed
- 6 skewers
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Thread green bell pepper, onion, chicken, and pineapple onto skewers; brush with barbeque sauce.
Cook on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes per side.