Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Pan
Easy and tasty way to serve loaded mashed potatoes! Mix pre-made mashed potatoes with bacon, cheese, onion and garlic and bake until browned. Yum!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from usrecipe.com
Peel the mashed potatoes and cut into large pieces. Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook about 15 to 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Drain the water from the pan.
Mash the potatoes with butter and add cooked bacon, cheese, parsley, green onion and garlic.
Grease muffin tins and fill with the mashed potato mixture. Brush the top of each 'muffin' with melted butter or olive oil.
Bake at 375°F or until tops are crispy and golden, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (886 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (683 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.4/5 (418 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.5/5 (241 Votes)