Special equipment: a hot campfire with a grill grate
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups chocolate candies, such as M and Ms
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups mini peanut butter cups (30 to 40 pieces)
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 30 to 40 caramel bites
- 12 cookies, such as Crazy Cookies, broken into pieces
- Two 9-cracker packages graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 30 waffle cones
- Six 14-ounce cans whipped cream
Distribute the blueberries, chocolate candies, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, marshmallows, peanut butter cups, pecans, strawberries, caramels, cookie pieces and graham cracker pieces among the cups of three 12-cup muffins pans.
Take a cone and stuff it full of whichever pick-and-mix ingredients take your fancy. Wrap very well with aluminum foil. Throw on the campfire grill for 5 minutes. Remove and let rest until cool enough to handle. Unwrap, then squirt whipped cream on top.