Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
- 1 stick (4 oz) plus 3 TBS butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 (1 oz each) squares unsweetened chocoalte melted
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups warm water
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 6 oz peanut butter flavored chips (1 cup)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 80mins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a lrg bowl, beat together butterand sugar with an electric mixer on med speed until light and fluffy, 1 - 2 mins. Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate until mell mixeed.
2) Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder. With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients to chocolate mixture alternately with warm water, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
3) Turn batter into well-greased 12 cup bundt pan. Bake 50 - 55 mins or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan 15 mins, then unmold onto a plate and let cool completely. Spoon Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze over cake. Refrigerate until glaze is firm.