Next Day Fall Vegetable Bruschetta
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups leftover roasted root vegetables, such as squash or Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons drained and chopped canned pickled chiles
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 inch thick, toasted
Put the raisins in a bowl of hot water to soak and reconstitute for 30 minutes. Drain well.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the raisins, roasted vegetables, basil, feta, olive oil and chiles. Season with salt and pepper.
Lay the toasted baguette slices on a platter and top with the vegetable mixture. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve.