- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg (14.4 oz) whole graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 oz each) milk chocolate for dipping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
1) Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature or until mixture reaches a spreading consistency; about 10 mins.
2) Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers. Spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers; place over chocolate-covered crackers; pressing to adhere.
3) Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions. Dip each s'more halfway into dipping chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until dripping chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.