Macaroni Salad with Peas and Bacon
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup fresh green peas
- 2/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 slices bacon, fat removed, cooked and crumbled
- Get Ingredients
- Live in Austin or Houston? 10% Off Home Delivery Today!
- Deliver My Ingredients!
To prepare dressing, combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Cover and chill.
To prepare salad, cook pasta according to package directions. Add peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water.
Combine pea/ pasta mixture, bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss pasta mixture with half of dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Toss salad with remaining dressing, and sprinkle with crumbled bacon; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Caprese Salad Kebabs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Braised Lentils with Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Whiskey Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin al Pastor... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Noodle Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)