The recipe calls for 2 Tbsp minced fresh herbs. I used Dill for the recipe, but you can change the herb to whatever you like. Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, etc are all good replacements.
- 3 pounds potatoes (you can use whatever potatoes you like)
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic or granulated garlic powder (you can add more garlic to whatever amount you like (extra garlic and rosemary go great together)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh dill
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Cut the potatoes and place them in a bowl. Add all of the other ingredients and toss well to coat all of the potatoes.
2. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread the potatoes into one layer.
3. Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes to an hour. Flip the potatoes Twice during cooking time, to ensure even browning. Remove from oven and serve immediately.