White Bean Soup
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 package (32oz) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5oz)diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 medium zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1 can (19oz) cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- garlic bread knots
in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat then add shallot and cook 3 to 4 mins or until tender. stir in broth, tomatoes, zucchini, and beans. bring to a boil. reduce heat, simmer uncovered until zucchini is tender about 10 mins. stir in vinegar.
serve with garlic bread knots.