Frozen Raspberry and Vodka Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- One 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 8 ounces vodka
- 10 ice cubes
Combine the frozen raspberries, lemonade concentrate, vodka, ice cubes and 1/2 can of water (from the lemonade can) and puree in a blender until smooth.
Divide the mixture among 6 small rocks glasses or cordial glasses and serve with a straw.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Potatoes, Peas and Pearl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Thyme Basil Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins - Ritz Carlton 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Skillet Cake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dewey Lemon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Marzipan Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)