Frozen Raspberry and Vodka Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- One 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 8 ounces vodka
- 10 ice cubes
Combine the frozen raspberries, lemonade concentrate, vodka, ice cubes and 1/2 can of water (from the lemonade can) and puree in a blender until smooth.
Divide the mixture among 6 small rocks glasses or cordial glasses and serve with a straw.
You'll also love
- Carrot Chipotle with Cashew Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watermelon Cosmo Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cherry Crostata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus with Olive Oil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemony Greens with Olive Oil and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cran-Raspberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)