Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Servings:10 • Serving Size:1/10 • Old Points:5 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories:216.8 • Fat: 6.4 g • Protein:2.9 g • Carb:32.9 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Sugar:16.7 g
- 5 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter
- 8 oz fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed (or truwhipfor healthier option*)
- reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup
Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a medium bowl.
Mix in Better 'n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Note: For an all natural whipped topping option, look for truwhip. It contains neither high fructose corn syrup nor hydrogenated oil. Their website has a store finder so you can locate it at a store near you