Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Mix all the ingredients except the pork chops, and place in a large Ziploc bag.
2. Place the pork chops in the bag, and massage them to make sure that they are well coated in the marinade.
3. Marinate the pork chops for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Prepare the grill for medium direct heat.
5. Grill until lightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.