Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
This pumpkin swirl cheesecake recipes is the perfect combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake with a gingersnap cookie crust.
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, melted
- 4 package (8-ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 305mins
Heat oven to 325°F
MIX crumbs, nuts, and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of the 13x9-inch pan.
Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
SPOON half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl with a knife.
Make it Easy:
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.4/5 (482 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (270 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Bars 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Chocolate chunk pumpkin bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli, Mushroom and Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)