Green Grape and Avocado Quinoa Salad
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
In a large bowl, whisk together lime zest, lime juice and olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Toss the quinoa, grapes, cucumbers, mint, parsley, scallions and avocados together with the dressing. Serve chilled or at room temperature.