Tomatillo Avocado Salsa
Adding tomatillos to your avocado salsa add a flavor dimension you'll love. Serve with a big bowl of tortilla chips, or with your next batch of chicken enchiladas.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 pound tomatillos, husk removed, about 4 to 5 tomatillos
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if you like it spicy, keep some of the seeds in there!)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (big handful!)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
Adapted from primallyinspired.com
Put everything in a high powered blender and blend for a few minutes until pureed or to desired consistency. If you don’t have a high powered blender, make sure to at least quarter the tomatillos, onion, avocado, and jalapeño before adding it to your blender.
This will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Grilled Scallops with Lemony Salsa... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Onion Rings, Kicked Up! 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pissaladières - Onion & Anchovy... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe