Easy and delicious Emeril's Guacamole recipe.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco
- pinch coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, mash all of the ingredients together with a fork or a potato masher until thoroughly blended and somewhat chunky.
Cover tightly by laying a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and gently squeezing out any air bubbles.
You'll also love
- Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Swiss Steak 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Herbed Pork Loin Roast 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake (without)... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Vietnamese Pork Meatballs with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut-Lime Pork Tacos with Black... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)