T-Bone Steak with Herb Garlic Butter
- Herb Garlic Butter:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mined minced fresh herbs (rosemary and basil or parsley)
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth, or marsala
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 T-bone steak
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh basil, rosemary, and parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch pepper
In food processor blend oil, herbs, vermouth, shallots, lemon rind and lemon juice. Brush over steaks, let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix together butter ingredients.
Place steaks on greased grill over high heat; cook for 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
Remove steaks to plates, top each with pat of Herb Garlic Butter. Garnish with lemon and herb sprig.