- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- fresh parsley, chopped
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the chicken and cook until it's browned, stirring often.
Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter in the skillet.
Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the soup and sour cream and heat to a boil.
Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve the chicken mixture over the noodles.
Garnish with parsley, if desired.