Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tub Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 stalks celery, sliced in 1/4” pieces
- 6 carrots, sliced in 1/4” pieces
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 quarts low-fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onions in oil until translucent. Stir in celery, carrot, rosemary, tarragon, thyme and parsley and cook, covered, until vegetables are soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer vegetable mixture to a large pot and pour in chicken broth. Simmer over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in chicken breast pieces and egg noodles and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Chicken Noodle Soup