Perfect Banana Pudding
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 container frozen whipped topping (12 oz)
- 1 package vanilla wafers (16 ounce)
- 14 bananas, sliced
Adapted from wideopencountry.com
Mix together the vanilla pudding mix and the cold milk with an electric mixer.
Add in the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until well blended.
Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
Place a layer of vanilla wafers at the bottom of a large trifle dish.
Then add a single layer of sliced banana.
Top with about a third of the pudding mixture.
Repeat this layering process two more times and top off with some whipped cream.
Keep this dish chilled in the fridge until you serve it. You could also make individual banana puddings in small mason jars for an adorable twist on the classic trifle dish.
You'll also love
- Caprese Pasta Salad with Mozzarella 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pecan Cajun Shrimp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Almond-Crusted Zucchini Sticks... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Hash 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pomegranate Habanero Beef 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Marjorie's Apple Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberries, Bananas, and Sour... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)