Keep it easy: Roll the dough out on parchment paper, and place the paper right on the hot pizza stone.
- 2 cups warm water (100 to 110 degrees fahrenheit)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 23.75 ounces white whole-wheat flour (about 5 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved (about 2 cups)
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
Cooking time 89mins
Adapted from cooking light.com
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in olive oil, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and black pepper. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add flour to bowl; beat at low speed just until combined. Cover; let stand 20 minutes. Uncover; beat at medium-low speed 8 minutes. Turn dough out onto a work surface. Knead 1 minute; form into a ball. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray; turn to coat. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°) about 1 hour. Punch dough down. Divide into 3 portions. Wrap 2 portions in plastic wrap; reserve for Shrimp Panzanella and Broccoli, Cheddar, and Ranch Chicken Calzones. Cover remaining dough portion; let rise 30 minutes.
2. Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°.
3. Combine tomatoes and 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 500° for 7 minutes.
4. Roll dough portion into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper; pierce well with a fork. Place on preheated stone; bake at 500° for 4 minutes. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, ricotta, basil, mint, milk, and garlic; spread over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Combine zucchini with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil; arrange on pizza. Top pizza with feta. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes. Top with tomatoes; bake at 500° for 4 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.