These sweet and spicy florets reconfirms the power of cauliflower.
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size florets
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tsp. water
- 1/4 c. Sliced scallions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from delish.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour and cauliflower, toss until fully coated. Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip cauliflower in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water, until the cornstarch dissolves completely. Set aside. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice and Sriracha in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the mixture reaches a boil, reduce heat and add the cornstarch mixture. Bring to simmer again and cook until sauce thicken, about 2 minutes.
4. Toss cooked cauliflower in sauce until evenly coated. Return the cauliflower to baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes.
5. Garnish with scallions.
You'll also love
- Lemonade Jello Shots 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Double Ginger Pumpkin Flans 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Pasta 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Garlic Dinner Rolls 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- “Everything Bagel” Cauliflower... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)