Spicy Mulled Cider
The perfect cocktail for the colder months of the year, warm and soothing Spicy Mulled Cider.
- 5 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of nutmeg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until well combined.
Once the cider starts to steam, pour the contents of the saucepan into a mug and serve.
You'll also love
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate"... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baileys Grasshopper 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)