Spicy Mulled Cider
The perfect cocktail for the colder months of the year, warm and soothing Spicy Mulled Cider.
- 5 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of nutmeg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until well combined.
Once the cider starts to steam, pour the contents of the saucepan into a mug and serve.
You'll also love
- Perfect Pie Crust (from Ina Garten) 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Crepes 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Pumpkin Bars 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Quinoa & Vegetable Stew 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christine's Lemon Wreath Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Poinsettia Punch 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 1897 Eggnog 4.7/5 (6 Votes)