Elbows and Ham Bake
- 3 cups elbow macaroni (COOKED)
- 2 cups cooked and diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 ⁄4 cup flour
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 ⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ⁄2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Adapted from food.com
Toss cooked and drained elbows with ham and 1 cup cheese.
In med saucepan, melt margarine; blend in flour, salt and mustard.
Add milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Mix with elbows and ham.
Put into a 2 qt casserole dish.
Toss the 1/2 cup cheese with crushed potato chips; sprinkle onto casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika.