Homemade Raffaello - Almond Coconut Candies
Little bites of sweetened coconut candy with a surprise almond inside! These are perfect no bake cookies everyone will love!
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup skim milk powder (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 35 whole, blanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix the condensed milk, milk powder and butter until all ingredients are combined.
Add 1 cup coconut flakes and mix well.
Chill for about 30 minutes, until firm enough to handle.
If the coconut mixture is too sticky and you cannot easily form balls just add more coconut flakes.
Take one teaspoon of the coconut mixture, place one almond in the middle and shape into small balls (the size of Raffaello candies).
Roll each candy in coconut and you’re done.
Store the candies in your refrigerator.