Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Kids love these Fresh Fruit Popsicles! Make sure they get their fruit on with these easy cooling pops of sliced and diced fruits frozen in pureed watermelon.
- 3 cups watermelon puree, preferably seedless
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled & sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, diced small
- Handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed depends on the size of the molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place in your freezer and freeze for 6 to 8 hours.