- 3 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Salted butter; melted
- 2 teaspoon garlic; minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme; chopped
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest; minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary; chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoon Butter; melted
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, one tablespoon butter, garlic, thyme, zest,rosemary, salt and pepper.
Slice 1/8 inch off bottoms of potatoes, then thinly slice crosswise nearlyall the way through. (Leave 1/8 inch at bottom to hold potatoes together.)(Place a chop stick on each side of the potato so that you don't slice through to the bottom).
Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
Drizzle remaining two tablespoons butter over potatoes and between layers.
Press bread crumb mixture in between layers and on tops of potatoes to adhere.
Cover potatoes with foil; bake until fork-tender, about one hour.