- 1 (16-ounce) package cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8×8 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook ravioli just until tender, about 2-3 minutes; drain well.
Combine marinara sauce and cream cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in thyme and parsley.
Spread ravioli into the prepared baking dish. Top with marinara mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and basil, if desired.