Easy Taco Stew
- 1 lb lean Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can Whole Kernel Corn, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced Tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Taco Seasoning
- Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cheddar cheese, grated
Adapted from recipezaar.com
1. Brown the beef, onion and garlic in a dutch oven, then drain.
2. Add all ingredients to the beef/onion mixture, except for the tortilla chips and cheese.
3. Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
4. TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew.
5. Sprinkle with cheese.