Kale and Broccoli salad
another healthy salad recipe
- kale leaves, precut ones or cut into bite sizes
- broccoli, cut into small sizes
- cranberries and nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 table spoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
Adapted from aohmc.blogspot.com
Combine vinegar, olive oil and maple syrup in a mason jar with cover. Shake few times until well blend.
Mix kale, broccoli and cranberries in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle some salt, drizzle some honey, then pour some mixed dressing over.
Mix all well and set in the refrigerator overnight or few hours. This salad is good for 1-2 days for the best taste.