Asian Pork Noodles with Spinach
Food & Wine's Kay Chun uses spaghetti as the base for her Thai-inspired pork stir-fry, which is bright and satisfying.
- Give it 1/5
- Give it 2/5
- Give it 3/5
- Give it 4/5
- Give it 5/5
- Asian Pork Noodles with Spinach
- Total Time: 25 MIN Servings: 4
- Food & Wine's Kay Chun uses spaghetti as the base for her Thai-inspired pork stir-fry, which is bright and satisfying.
- Slideshow: More Fast Asian Noodle Recipes
- KEY: Dinner, Fast
- Related Video
- More Videos
- Yeast Bakery in Nashville
- 12 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces curly spinach (8 packed cups)
- Chopped basil, for garnish
Adapted from foodandwine.com
In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the pork, garlic and ginger and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the pasta, fish sauce, lime juice and spinach; season with salt and pepper and toss well. Transfer to bowls, garnish with basil and serve.
Ripe, fruit-forward, dry German Riesling.
You'll also love
- Louisiana Crawfish Etouffee 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Gluten free Crab Cakes 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- LEAN ROAST BEEF WITH MARSALA GRAVY 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Penne Arrabbiata for Two 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage with Fennel... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach with Chickpeas and Fried... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Peas and Greens with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)