- 1 bag (about 12 To 16 Oz) Fresh Cranberries
- 16 ounces, fluid Pomegranate Juice
- ¾ cups Sugar, More Or Less To Taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Mixture will thicken as it cooks, and will thicken more as it cools.
Cool in a jar or bowl in the fridge. Serve with Thanksgiving turkey.
You'll also love
- Backyard Clambake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Inside-Out Stuffed Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Bow Knot Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Turkey Cutlets with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)