Three Cheese Manicotti
Bring a taste of Italy to your dining room table with this easy and amazing manicotti stuffed with a variety of cheeses. Delicious on its own or served with chicken and a side of steamed broccoli.
- MARINARA SAUCE:
- 1 (8-ounce) package Manicotti noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container Ricotta Cheese
- 4 cups freshly grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup finely, freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans crushed Roma tomatos, 28 ounces
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to directions listed on package and drain.
In the meantime prepare Manicotti filling, in a large mixing bowl, using a fork blend together Ricotta cheese, eggs, parsley and pepper.
Stir in grated Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among the 14 manicotti noodles, stuffing each one full (hold one hand over the bottom opening of the manicotti noodle, then press cheese mixture into the noodle and slightly pack it in until the cheese mixture fills to opposite end).
Align noodles in a single layer in a 13x9 baking dish.
Pour marinara sauce evenly over filled manicotti noodles.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan, simmer 20 minutes (do this while preparing the manicotti filling and pasta).
You'll also love
- No Bake Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Buttermilk-Brined Turkey 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Chinese-Style Lemon Chicken 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Cool & Creamy Grape Salad 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.3/5 (55 Votes)
- Amish Ground Beef and Noodle... 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac and Cheese 4.1/5 (69 Votes)