CREAMY MACARONI SALAD
- 2 cups uncooked ditali noodles
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped finely
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 stalks finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook noodles, drain well. In a large bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar, sour cream, and whipping cream. Add cooked macaroni, pepper, tomatoes, red onion, celery and parsley.
Stir gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.