Chilean Baked Salmon in Foil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 large Onion (finely sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 4-5 slices Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Smoked Chorizo sausage
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- Salt and Black Pepper To Taste
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Prepare four 8in squares of foil and brush each with oil.
3. Place one salmon fillet in the middle of each piece of foil.
4. Top with a few slices of onion, tomato, chorizo sausage and cheese.
5. Season each peace with oregano, rosemary, salt and black pepper.
6. Fold the foil and seal well at the top to create a package.
7. Place the packages on a baking sheet and cook about 20 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and opaque and the cheese is melted.