Double Coconut Cream Pie
You'll love this Double Coconut Cream Pie recipe. The cream of coconut adds a wonderful velvety texture and flavor. Guarantee if you try this recipe it'll quickly become a family favorite!
- 1 (7-ounce) package Maria Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut, divided
- 1 cup flake coconut, divided
- 2 (3.4-ounces each) package Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed and divided
Adapted from goyaandkraft.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Combine cookie crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup cream of coconut; press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Meanwhile spread 1/4 cup flaked coconut onto bottom of shallow pan; bake 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Beat pudding mixes, milk and remaining cream of coconut in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip and remaining flaked coconut; pour into crust.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Top with remaining Cool Whip and toasted coconut just before serving.
You'll also love
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Pie 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Figgy Toffee Pudding 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chinese Coconut Buns 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pudding Recipe 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Impossible Pie 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mock Apple Pie (no apples) 4.4/5 (19 Votes)