Beef Stir Fry
- 7 oz beef cut into thin strips.
- 1 medium egg white
- 4 teaspoons corn flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 medium onions cut in medium cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut in cubes
- 1 carrot cut in strips
- 4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup hot water
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Marinade the beef in egg white, sesame oil, and corn flour. put aside for 40 minutes.
2. In a smoking hot pan, add 2 teaspoons oil, then add the beef, keep stirring until the beef gets brown patches. Remove from heat, cover, and keep warm.
3. In another hot pan, add two teaspoons oil, then add the ginger and garlic, stir for few seconds. Add the carrot, stir for few seconds, then add the rest of vegetables, keep stirring, then add the beef.
4. Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir for few seconds. Add the hot water and stir for a minute. Turn off heat and serve over rice or noodles immediately.