- 2 1/2 C whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 C cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 C carrot, shredded
- 3/4 C- 1 C low-sodium, low-fat chicken broth
- (pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)
1) Whisk together the flour and powdered milk in a medium bowl.
2) Add in the beaten egg, chicken, carrots, and chicken broth and mix together. Start with 3/4 C of chicken broth and add more if needed. You want the dough to be very stiff. Knead until the dough is firm.
3) Roll dough out to a 1/4-inch thickness on a well floured surface. And cut out your "cookies."
4) Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.