Raspberry "cheesecake" french toast
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 T raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cinnamon
- 8 slices (1/2 in. thick) brioche
- 1/2 cup raspberries, divided
- Confectrioners' sugar
1. With mixer at med. speed beat cream cheese and vanilla till smooth. Stir in raspberry jam.
2. In lg. shallow dish, whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon.
3. Spread cheese mixture on one side of each of the brioche. Place half of raspberries on 4 slices; top with remaining slices, pressing to make 4 sandwiches.
4. Spray and heat skillet. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to soak both sides. Cook two sandwiches at at ime; 2 to 3 min. per side or until golden brown. Dust with confectioner's sugar; maple syrup and more raspberries.
You'll also love
- macaroni salad (Cooked Dressing) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bourbon Bacon Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thin and Crispy Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROASTED SWEET POTATOES - 4... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins - Ritz Carlton 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Skillet Cake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Marzipan Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)