Garlic Bubble Bread
Hot, fresh, and filled with parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, and parsley, this bubble bread gets its name from the mounds that the bread forms as it rises and bakes. Serve with your favorite spaghetti recipe, or on the side of any succulently saucy dish or hearty soup that needs sopping up.
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/3 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/3 cup butter or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- sesame seeds to garnish
- non-stick spray
Preparation time 65mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from alfafarmers.org
Divide dough into 1-inch balls; set aside.
Whisk together oil, butter, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Dip balls into garlic mixture and arrange in layers into a loaf pan coated with nonstick spray. Sprinkle Parmesan, salt, and pepper between layers. Top with sesame seeds.
Cover pan loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise until almost doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pan on baking sheet and put in oven. Bake until browned and crusted, about 30 to 40 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in pan before serving. Pull apart to serve.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Brownies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip & M&M Cookie Dough... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Donna’s Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Double Ginger Pumpkin Flans 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Broccoli Salad with... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Garden Dirt Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (12 Votes)