Cheesy Potato Casserole
- 1 Bag Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 cream of celery soup
- 2 Cups sour cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 Cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 Cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and Hash Browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of Hash Brown mixture.
Bake uncovered for about 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.