Tilapia with Green Beans
- 2 T. flour
- 2 t. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 six ounce tilapia fillets
- 4 T unsalted butter
- 1/2 pd. thin green beans
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
Combine flour, oregano and parsley in a shallow dish. Season with salt and pepper.
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess. Melt 3 T. butter in the skillet, then add 2 fillets and cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook through, 1 to 2 more minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining 2 fillets.
Add the green beans and garlic to the skillet and cook about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the tomatoes and cook until just softened, about 1 more minute. Stir in the lemon juice and 1/4 c. water, then cover and cook until beans are tender, about 3 more minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining 1 T. butter until just melted.
Divide the fish and vegetables among plates. Garnish with oregano.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Roll Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole 30 dessert (apple crisp) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yogurt Cheese Cucumber Dip South... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato & Peach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame Seared Tuna (Ant) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean and New Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb-Coated Tilapia with Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)