Peanuts, pretzles & cracker jacks... all the things you love from the ballpark... inside a brownie. Sweet & salty at it's finest!
- Nonstick cooking spray, for coating pan
- 1 box brownie mix (such as Ghirardelli® Double Chocolate)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup caramel popcorn (such as Cracker Jack®)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts
Adapted from rachaelrayshow.com
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9” baking dish with cooking spray.
* In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg, oil and water, and stir until well-blended.
* Gently stir in caramel popcorn, pretzels and peanuts.
* Spread into greased pan.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes.
* Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
* Let cool on a wire rack completely before cutting into squares.