Tuna Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces small shells pasta , or your favorite bite-size pasta
- 7 ounces canned albacore white tuna, packed in water , drained
- 2 ribs celery , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- dried dill weed , to taste, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 6 oz elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 5 oz tuna, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
Cook noodles according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna.
In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.
Stir half of the sauce into the pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and dried dill, to taste.
Refrigerate pasta and remaining sauce separately, covered, for 30 min. Stir in remaining sauce and serve immediately.
Cook macaroni as directed on package, adding peas for last 4 to 6 minutes of cooking; rinse with cold water and drain.
In large bowl, mix macaroni, peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
You'll also love
- Tuna Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)