This is a tasty recipe that my whole family enjoys. Very easy to make!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- water as called for on back of seasoning packet
- 3 large flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- 1/2 cup Salsa Con Queso
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Add the taco seasoning and water (following the directions on packet) to the ground beef in a pan.
Cook the meat with mixture then add in 1/2 cup salsa con queso.
Stir well until thoroughly combined.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
I prefer a springform pan to make it a little easier to get out after it is finished.
This taco bake is pretty easy to slice up and serve though, even without the springform pan.
Add about a 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling to the first layer.
Add a 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
Repeat the process until all the layers are done, another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
Bake at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
Slice and serve!
You'll also love
- Chicken Piccata (CPK Copy Cat) 4/5 (71 Votes)
- Cranberry-Almond Biscotti 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Strawberry and Banana Cars 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Eggnog Jello Shots 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Irish Beef Hand Pies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bacon... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- German-Style Salisbury Steaks 4.4/5 (19 Votes)