No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes
Keep it cool with this no-bake - tasty - cheesecake recipe with pineapples and cherries.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces canned pineapple, crushed or finely diced and drained plus extras for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from foodgawker.com
Combine together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and the sugar. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed setting until smooth and creamy. Fold in the yogurt, pineapple, and vanilla and mix well to combine.
Divide the crust among 4 individual serving glasses and press into the bottom of each glass.
Fill with the cream cheese mixture; cover and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes to chill.
To serve, garnish with the additional pineapple and a maraschino cherry in the center of the pineapple ring.
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Impossible Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheese, Bacon Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Crust... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crumb Apple Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- KENTUCKY APPLE CAKE 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple 4.5/5 (12 Votes)