Goat Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers
- 1 package 12 ounce mini sweet peppers
- 1-2 tablespoons oil of choice
- Salt and pepper
- 8-10 ounce package of soft goat cheese
- 3 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, sliced
Adapted from kimshealthycooking.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Slice the tops of the peppers off and cut in half and remove seeds. Lay halved peppers in a single layer on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, and goat cheese until smooth. Fill each pepper with the cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes. Then broil for 1 minute until cheese is nice and brown. Remove from oven and top with bacon and chives.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- One-Pot Pork with Apple Cider &... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwest Pork Stew 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon, Oatmeal, and Raisin Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)