Baked Trout Fillets Recipe
Moist tender trout is draped in a creamy Parmesan cheese coating that makes this dish elegant enough to serve company. "I picked up this recipe at the campground where we were staying," says Mary Zimmerman of Spring Lake, Michigan. "I also use the delicious sour cream mixture on salmon."
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking time 30mins
1. Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)