Southwest Zesty Margarita Shrimp
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. (about 30) large tiger (striped) shrimp, shelled, tails left on and deveined
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp; mix well. Add shrimp; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours to marinate.
Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on sprayed broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.