Cheese, Bacon Potatoes
I would add a can of cream of chicken soup...and double the onion.
- 6 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper as desired.
Adapted from thecookinchicks.com
In a 9 x 13 baking pan, combine the potatoes, cheese, bacon, garlic, and onion, salt and pepper.
Add in the mayonnaise and stir until all is coated.
Place pan in a preheated oven, 325, for 1- 1 1/2 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Crust... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Slow-Cooker Asian Beef... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ham &... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey-Lime Sweet Potato, Black... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Grana Padano Pork Chop 4.5/5 (12 Votes)